Over the years, we have built credible history and experience in corporate governance & compliance. We are unique because we work on every governance and compliance project as a team. This enables us to see cover larger breadth and to be comprehensive with our services. Compliance with Nigeria’s complicated regulatory framework has therefore become essential for every company that carries on business in Nigeria.
What Makes Us Different
• We have our client’s confidence and help protect their privacy
• Our several years of experience providing top-notch legal skills to Nigerian and multinational clients with the seamless, integrated services required in a complex national, and increasingly global, regulatory framework.
• Our resounding portfolio, covering private corporations and multinationals in the fast-moving consumer goods, financial services, manufacturing, oil and gas, energy, and telecommunications sectors, among others.
• Our advisory services encompass several regulatory frameworks, including anti-corruption laws, economic sanctions, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws, foreign investment regulations and competition laws.
• Our team provides comprehensive services, including regulatory and internal investigations, board advisory, compliance, fraud consulting, asset tracing, and procurement and competitive tendering.
• Board Evaluation/ Sustainability of both private and publicly listed companies.
• Filing trademark applications for trademark registration in Nigeria
• Due diligence in the financial services sector. Crisis in the UK Bribery Act, the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, unexplained wealth orders, data management and practices, and increased fines/penalties have heightened the focus on the regulatory landscape and the need for companies to effectively manage and/or limit their risks while ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.