Morolake is a member of the firm’s corporate and commercial law practice as well as intellectual property and real estate law practice. She is a result-oriented and dedicated lawyer with a strong drive for excellence. She possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills which she applies in providing timely solutions to legal issues. She advises clients on statutory and compliance issues and is currently devoted to expanding the firm’s intellectual property law practice.
• Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Nigeria (LL.B)
• Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos
• Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK), ACIArb
• Graduate Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN).
• Commercial Transactions
• Shipping and Maritime Law
• Real Estate/Property Law
• Intellectual Property